Deep Link Weirdness

swagner
swagner Contributor

I have a card deep link that has some weird behavior I am hoping someone here can help me understand how to address. I build the deep link and it works great for me (I am the admin). When my users attempt to follow the link the card opens, but the filter in the deep link does not apply. They are seeing all rows...

I have tried this with a dataset with PDP and another without PDP just to make sure that wasn't the root issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

• jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Coach
    Answer ✓

@swagner is it actually a link to page -100000? b/c that's the overview page. they would have to have the card on their over view.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• Hi @swagner

Are you utilizing pfilters with your links? Are you linking to a card or a dashboard?

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • swagner
    swagner Contributor

Hey @GrantSmith

Yes on the pfilter (just one) and this is a card deep link:

CONCAT('<a href=''https://XXXXXXXXXXXXX.domo.com/page/-100000/kpis/details/XXXXXXXXX?pfilters=[','{"column":"Order Number","dataSourceId":"XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX","dataType":"string","operand":"IN","values":["',`Order Number`,'"]}]','''target="_blank" title="Order Number">',`Order Number`,'</a>')

• jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Coach
    Answer ✓

@swagner is it actually a link to page -100000? b/c that's the overview page. they would have to have the card on their over view.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • swagner
    swagner Contributor

@jaeW_at_Onyx - that's the issue... when I built the card for the deep link it was on my overview page. Thanks for your help! Hope all is well with you sir! @GrantSmith thanks for your response here as well.