I need to delete a dashboard

user080280
user080280 Member
edited March 2023 in Cards, Dashboards, Stories

I incorrectly created a dashboard

Answers

• There should be a "Manage Pages" link at the bottom of your Dashboard list:

From there, you will be able to delete the page, or dashboard that you created.

β€œThere is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • Only gave option to add pages.

• Hi @user080280

Under Admin -> Pages you can filter for the page you want (clicking on the ... in each column) and then select the page. In the upper right hand corner there will be an Edit button. You can select Delete Page from the drop down list.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • Yes, the steps remove pages, but not dashboards.

• Did you convert a page to a dashboard or are you talking about a quick start app?

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • Dr_Duru
    Dr_Duru Member

@GrantSmith How do non-Admins delete a dashboard they themselves created?

• Jae Wilson
    Check out my πŸŽ₯ Domo Training YouTube Channel πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❀️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • @user080280 We also have the same issue. Those with the editor role, have the permission to delete a page/dashboard, but they don't have the option to do it anywhere. In the 'Manage Pages' area, they can add, rename or hide visibility to a page/dashboard, but they can't delete it. When they access the page/dashboard they are the owner of and select the page wrench icon, delete is not an option. The only solution we've found so far is that they contact me as an admin and I do the delete through the Admin functions.

• Jones01
    Jones01 Contributor

Same issue here. We have users as editors but they need to constantly ask us to remove unwanted dashboards. I couldn't find a way to open a subset of the admin menu to only allow for them to delete boards. Seems like the simple solution would be to add it to the manage pages option and only allow them to delete boards that they own.