Are Card Placements Unique to the User on a Page?

Hello,

Does each user have their own unique view of how cards are displayed on a page collection? For example:

User 1 sees: Card 1, Card 2, Card 3, Card 4

User 2 sees: Card 3, Card, 4, Card 2, Card 1

How can I get it to have User 2 to see what User 1 sees?

Comments

• Converting your page to a Dashboard Page will ensure that everyone has the same layout of cards. You can do this by clicking on the wrench in the top right corner of the page and select Design Dashboard.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • Hi Mark! Thank you for the tip.

Is there a way to rearrange the cards by using the Standard layout versus a Dashboard layout?

• If you care about layout, long term it makes sense to implement using the Dashboard / Stories layout feature.

You'll have advantages like being able to LOCK a page so that people cannot alter the layout.  If you want alternate views of the page users can create a copy of the dashboard and reorganize it to their content, but make sure they are just copying the layout, NOT duplicating the cards.  If users duplicate cards, when you update the main page, the duplicate cards won't auto-update.

https://knowledge.domo.com/Visualize/Managing_Cards_and_Pages/01Duplicating_Pages

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
This discussion has been closed.