Cannot Move page to subpage with Admin Access

user18661
user18661 Member
edited March 2023 in Datasets

To whom it may concern, 

I have a admin level access on my domo instance, yet when I try to move a page to make it a subpage, I can only select a small number of subpages which does not inlclude the page i am trying to move it to. As an admin shouldnt i have access to all of the pages within my domo instance? Can someone help me to fix this issue? 

Thanks

Comments

• Cartergan
    Cartergan Contributor

Are you currently on the Admin Setting view or the Manage Pages view? 

• I have struggled with this at times as well. I assume you are trying to move these pages through Admin - Pages. What is not immediately clear when you are viewing the pages listed on this page is that it doesn't show you all the pages just by scrolling. In order to move pages not initially shown, you need to find them by using the filter feature.

pagelist.PNG

As shown, click on the 3 dots and then start typing the name of the page and then click Apply. You should see your pages that you are looking for. 

Let me know if this fixes your issue or if you have something else going on.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • Thanks so much for posting these instructions, Mark! I was struggling with how to do this as well.

Have a great day and weekend!