API to Call Webservice

I am new to Domo. 

Is Domo has an API to call any Webservice?

If yes, please provide me the details to create a report using API calling WebService.

Comments

• I'm not fully clear on what you're trying to do as any webservice is a very broad statement. What is it you'd like to do? With the Domo API you can send data to Domo, export data from Domo, administer users,  and other actions related to activities, account, pages, projects, and more

More information here: https://developer.domo.com/docs/accounts-api-reference/account-api-reference

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**
  • Sorry I am not clear in my previous post.

We have a Oracle BI report which can be call from Oracle Webservice.

Is there any way I can call that report through Domo?

• cadellfalconer
    cadellfalconer Domo Product Manager

@user17018 wrote:

Sorry I am not clear in my previous post.

We have a Oracle BI report which can be call from Oracle Webservice.

Is there any way I can call that report through Domo?

Are you looking to embed the Oracle BI report inside Domo?
    Or are you looking to recreate the Oracle BI report in Domo Analysier?

Or are you looking to connect to Oracle and bring the Data into the Domo Data warehouse so you can build new reports in Domo?

Cadell Falconer
    Domo - Senior Technical Product Manager
    Ecosystem, Domo Free & Office Addins
  • Hi there,

If I've understood you correctly, you have some data stored in another platform (Oracle BI) and would like to bring that across to Domo by making calls to its API endpoints.

You can create a custom connector in Domo and make calls to any API endpoints, assuming you have the authorization and authentication information, and parse the JSON data it returns however you like. You can read through the documentation here and start building using the link at the bottom of the page.

Cheers

Eric

This discussion has been closed.