HTML in Textbox Cards Type isn't Available ?

Hi All

So im trying to use HTML to format the conditional colour in text box cards, but it never work and it always end in failure (means the colour doesnt change based on formula, instead they show literal formula). Im attaching the image of the formula result in attachment

Basically the formula in beast mode is looking like this :

CONCAT('<div style="color:#E45850">',ROUND((AVG(`C-Premi % of total (after)`)*100),1),' % ','⯆''</div>'
)

Please note that when Im applying those formula in Table Cards type it work just fine, but when I try to apply it to Textbox it never works.

Thank You

Best Answer

• n8isjack
    n8isjack Contributor
    Answer ✓

I am pretty certain that only Table Cards and Summary Numbers are allowed to show html. It is blocked anywhere else and treated like plain text like you see here.

There are advanced methods for creating custom cards that bring power via Design Studio or Dev Studio.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• n8isjack
    n8isjack Contributor
    Answer ✓

I am pretty certain that only Table Cards and Summary Numbers are allowed to show html. It is blocked anywhere else and treated like plain text like you see here.

There are advanced methods for creating custom cards that bring power via Design Studio or Dev Studio.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • I see... Just as I though... Thanks for the reply tho. Hopefully it can be implemented to other type of cards