Min, Max and Average lines on Bar Charts

Hello everyone,

I built a stacked bar graph with 1 drill down view which is a regular bar graph.  According to the help documentation I can remove the max, average, and min lines that Domo generates by going into the grid lines setting of chart properties.  I'm on the new version of Domo and I don't see those options anymore.  The max, min and average lines are only being generated on my drill down graph, not the top level graph.

Here's a picture of when I click grid lines in the chart properties of my drill down graph.

gridlines_options.JPG

According to this help page, there should be an option to remove min/max/avg lines.:

http://wiki.domo.com/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=36675457#HowdoIsetchartproperties?-GridLines

Best Answer

• Godzilla
    Godzilla Contributor
    Answer ✓

I see it in our instance for a 'Single Bar' chart type. 

Remove.JPG

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'

Answers

• Godzilla
    Godzilla Contributor
    Answer ✓

I see it in our instance for a 'Single Bar' chart type. 

Remove.JPG

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • Ok, I changed the bar type to single bar from I guess what was a grouped bar and removed the series and now the remove min/max/avg lines showed up.

Thanks Godzilla.

• nalbright
    nalbright Contributor

Problem solved?

"When I have money, I buy books. When I have no money, I buy food." - Erasmus of Rotterdam
  • I want to add the Min, Max and average lines to a stacked graph ...how do i do that

This discussion has been closed.