ETL内でSQLを書けるようにはできないのでしょうか

SQLで全てコーディングできるといいですが、

SQLの知識もあまりないため、ETL活用させてもらっています。

しかし、ETLで出来ない機能については一度出力して変換、再出力でETLに戻す工程が発生しています。

ETL内の機能でSQLを使用した処理を書けるといいのですが、機能として存在しますでしょうか?

Best Answer

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

This is how I translated your question:

Can I not write SQL in ETL
    I hope you can code all in SQL,

Since there is not much knowledge of SQL, I am using ETL.

However, for functions that can not be done with ETL, there is a process of outputting once, converting and re-outputting it back to ETL.

I hope I can write the processing using SQL in the function in the ETL, but will it exist as a function?

And here is my reply:

MySQLを使用してデータフローを作成できます。

MySQL(またはSQL)に慣れていない場合は、ETLデータフローをお勧めします。

ETLでは利用できない、どのような機能を実行しようとしていますか? ETLデータフローはほとんどのタスクを実行できますが、実行方法に「創造的」である必要がある場合もあります。

あなたができないことをETLでやりたいことの詳細を教えてください。

You can use MySQL to create data flows.

If you are not familiar with MySQL (or SQL) then I would suggest the ETL data flows.

What functions are you trying to do that are not available in the ETL? The ETL dataflows can accomplish most tasks, sometimes you just need to be "creative" in how you accomplish them.

Can you give specifics of what you want to do in ETL that you aren't able to?

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman

Answers

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

This is how I translated your question:

Can I not write SQL in ETL
    I hope you can code all in SQL,

Since there is not much knowledge of SQL, I am using ETL.

However, for functions that can not be done with ETL, there is a process of outputting once, converting and re-outputting it back to ETL.

I hope I can write the processing using SQL in the function in the ETL, but will it exist as a function?

And here is my reply:

MySQLを使用してデータフローを作成できます。

MySQL(またはSQL)に慣れていない場合は、ETLデータフローをお勧めします。

ETLでは利用できない、どのような機能を実行しようとしていますか? ETLデータフローはほとんどのタスクを実行できますが、実行方法に「創造的」である必要がある場合もあります。

あなたができないことをETLでやりたいことの詳細を教えてください。

You can use MySQL to create data flows.

If you are not familiar with MySQL (or SQL) then I would suggest the ETL data flows.

What functions are you trying to do that are not available in the ETL? The ETL dataflows can accomplish most tasks, sometimes you just need to be "creative" in how you accomplish them.

Can you give specifics of what you want to do in ETL that you aren't able to?

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • 少し複雑になりましたが、工夫してどうにかなりました。

ありがとうございます。