Domo dataset has way more info than my source report in Salesforce.

I've got a source report in Salesforce I've built that I was wanting to import into Domo, but when my Domo datset pulls up it has around ten times the amount of info as my source report. I'm guessing that it's because I have a cross filter on the source report. When I get rid of the cross filter in the source report it the amount of data seems to line up roughly. It is a tabular report though, so I'm not seeing why Domo would be having this issue. If that shouldn't be an issue then I'm at a bit of a loss. Anyone else ever had this issue?

Comments

• guitarhero23
    guitarhero23 Contributor

I don't have a direct answer to your question but I've found it best to pull in the entire object (columns I choose) into Domo and then recreate what I've done in a report if I have a specific need to, that way you can have 1 dataset that can power many cards vs a bunch of disparate datasets based on random Salesforce reports. That way if the report gets changed it doesn't impact Domo. This might not be best for you but figured I'd mention it.

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**