How to set alternate colors for my Table report?

In my table there are many records. 

I want to customize color code for alternate rows?

How can we do it?

Thank you.

Best Answer

• Starlord
    Starlord Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

Hello!

I assume you mean that, for the alternating row colors that default to white and light gray, you would like to choose a different color scheme.

At this time there is no option aside from turning these alternating colors on or off (see the "General" tab of the chart properties).

I think this is a great idea, though! Please visit the Dojo Ideas Exchange http://dojo.domo.com/t5/Ideas-Exchange-suggest-and-vote/idb-p/Ideas . You can search existing ideas and then vote for it if it matches what you have in mind. If you cannot find it, please create a new Idea which can then be voted on by your fellow Dojo members by clicking the white arrow next to the idea.

Thank you very much for your question, and have a great day!

Starlord
    **Say “Thanks” by clicking the “heart” in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• Starlord
    Starlord Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

Hello!

I assume you mean that, for the alternating row colors that default to white and light gray, you would like to choose a different color scheme.

At this time there is no option aside from turning these alternating colors on or off (see the "General" tab of the chart properties).

I think this is a great idea, though! Please visit the Dojo Ideas Exchange http://dojo.domo.com/t5/Ideas-Exchange-suggest-and-vote/idb-p/Ideas . You can search existing ideas and then vote for it if it matches what you have in mind. If you cannot find it, please create a new Idea which can then be voted on by your fellow Dojo members by clicking the white arrow next to the idea.

Thank you very much for your question, and have a great day!

Starlord
    **Say “Thanks” by clicking the “heart” in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
This discussion has been closed.