How do you Whitelist the Domo.com domain so messages are not blocked as spam or marketing

WHM
WHM Contributor
edited March 2023 in Scheduled Reports

I had to ask this question when I was at RadioShack and now at Daltile. This relates to alerts, notifications, and scheduled reports that get relegated to the spam folder or outright blocked. The answer from Domo Engineering is this:

"We use AWS best practices for sending our emails through Amazon SES (Simple Email Service). We use DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail) to sign our messages and use SPF to authenticate our domain. Although amazonses.com sends the email, the SPF record shows that they are authorized to send domo.com emails."

This seems like the best practice from their side. I simply could not find this information on the knowledge base or in the Dojo and thought it should be available to administrators who are fighting IT over this issue. 

Best Answer

• WHM
    WHM Contributor
    Answer ✓

"We use AWS best practices for sending our emails through Amazon SES (Simple Email Service). We use DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail) to sign our messages and use SPF to authenticate our domain. Although amazonses.com sends the email, the SPF record shows that they are authorized to send domo.com emails."

This seems like the best practice from their side. I simply could not find this information on the knowledge base or in the Dojo and thought it should be available to administrators who are fighting IT over this issue. 

Answers

• WHM
    WHM Contributor
    Answer ✓

This discussion has been closed.