totals in table card

SEC
SEC Contributor

I added a grand total to a table card using the show total selection in the Total row chart property.  Since it displays a total for all columns and I have a non-numeric column, I get a count for the non-numeric column which isn't needed and I'm not sure what it is counting since it isn't the number of rows.  It would be useful to turn off a total for a column total that is not numeric or hide it.  

Best Answer

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

You can accomplish this in several places from the card analyzer:From the Total Row PropertiesFrom the Total Row Properties

Under the Subtotal/Total field optionsUnder the Subtotal/Total field options

3.png

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman

Answers

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

You can accomplish this in several places from the card analyzer:From the Total Row PropertiesFrom the Total Row Properties

Under the Subtotal/Total field optionsUnder the Subtotal/Total field options

3.png

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • SEC
    SEC Contributor

Thanks for the quick answer.  That worked!

This discussion has been closed.