Card content not displayed in Power point export

SEC
SEC Contributor

I filtered a page and downloaded the content to Power point and the content of the YOY cards do not display.  The summary number does, and all other non-YOY cards display correctly.  Anyone else having this problem?  Any solutions?

Best Answer

• SEC
    SEC Contributor
    Answer ✓

The graph image in the card didn't appear in Power point, it wasn't a calculation issue, probably a technical issue.  I escalated it to support and it appears to be fixed now.

Answers

• Assuming you are using the Period over Period feature and without know how you filtered the page, I tested this and I didn't experience the problem.  However, one option depending on how you want to visualize is to create a beast mode for previous month and for previous month of the previous year and calculate the YoY difference. This has the benefit of being able to be displayed in a table, which the current Period over Period charts currently do not.  Below is any example I pulled and you may be able to alter for your use.

CASE WHEN (SUM(CASE
    WHEN MONTH(DATE_ADD(CURRENT_DATE(), INTERVAL -1 MONTH)) = MONTH(`Date`) AND YEAR(DATE_ADD(CURRENT_DATE(), INTERVAL -13 MONTH)) = YEAR(`Date`)
    THEN `<metric>`
    ELSE 0
    END )) = 0 THEN 0 ELSE

(SUM(CASE
    WHEN MONTH(DATE_ADD(CURRENT_DATE(), INTERVAL -1 MONTH)) = MONTH(`Date`) AND YEAR(DATE_ADD(CURRENT_DATE(), INTERVAL -1 MONTH)) = YEAR(`Date`)
    THEN `<metric>`
    ELSE 0
    END)

-

SUM(CASE
    WHEN MONTH(DATE_ADD(CURRENT_DATE(), INTERVAL -1 MONTH)) = MONTH(`Date`) AND YEAR(DATE_ADD(CURRENT_DATE(), INTERVAL -13 MONTH)) = YEAR(`Date`)
    THEN `<metric>`
    ELSE 0
    END))

/

SUM(CASE
    THEN `<metric>`
    ELSE 0
    END)
    END

• SEC
    SEC Contributor
    Answer ✓

The graph image in the card didn't appear in Power point, it wasn't a calculation issue, probably a technical issue.  I escalated it to support and it appears to be fixed now.

This discussion has been closed.