Re: Date/time field split to time only, data SUM, and in 1/2 hr increments (12 hour format)

Good evening! I've checked and spent some time on this but can't seem to find info related to exactly what we're trying to accomplish, nor have I been able to figure it out on my own (newbie here, VERY limited experience, sorry).

We converted the `StartTime` column, which includes both time & date, to TIME only but as you'll see in the screenshot it shows up as 8, 8, 9, 9, 10, 10, etc. using HOUR(`StartTime`). However, we're trying to get it to format  to show the available data, in sum totals for 30 minute intervals, in this format: 8:00am, 8:30am, 9:00am, 9:30am, etc.

Once we add the Beast Mode formula as DATE_FORMAT(`StartTime`,'%h:%i%p') it shows what we want, but EACH abandoned call separately, by specific time, rather than grouped in 30 minute intervals and totaled within that interval - and when we're using the existing format it provides us an average % for the interval, which we'd like to keep as well.

So to sum up, we'd like to more lor less have it as it is in the first screenshot, but showing 30 minute intervals as outlined above, with total calls/abandoned calls and average abanadon %. I'm certain that what we're looking for is possible, just can't figure out how to get there! Screenshots attached, any assistance would be greatly appreciated & thanks in advance

BTW: have a feeling this is an easy fix for a Domo guru, that's just not me at this time!