Show Only # Rows is Dropping Series

I have a stacked horizontal bar chart. 

Y = Sales Rep

X = Total Sales 2017

Series = Approved or Rejected. (The series is based on a beastmode)

Sorting = Sum of Amount - Decending. 

The data runs just fine, but when I try to use the Show Only # Rows function, It'll drop the second value created by the series and just give me the totals for series 1. 

Best Answer

• AS
    AS Coach
    Answer ✓

Hi @Sweep_The_Leg

The row limit function is limited (see what I did there?) in its helpfulness.

Each row of data the card is rendering is a combination of rep, sales, and series, but you want to really limit it based on rep and sales.  That's not what you think you're doing when you enter a row limt, so that's why I describe it as less than helpful.

One think you can try is increasing your row limit to 20 (10 reps with 2 series each).  See if that works and let us know how it went.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• AS
    AS Coach
    Answer ✓

Hi @Sweep_The_Leg

The row limit function is limited (see what I did there?) in its helpfulness.

Each row of data the card is rendering is a combination of rep, sales, and series, but you want to really limit it based on rep and sales.  That's not what you think you're doing when you enter a row limt, so that's why I describe it as less than helpful.

One think you can try is increasing your row limit to 20 (10 reps with 2 series each).  See if that works and let us know how it went.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
This discussion has been closed.