Introducing Domo's new Analyzer, an exclusive first look webinar invitation. August 8th!

[Deleted User]
edited March 2023 in Datasets

Greetings,

Please join us tomorrow, August 8th for a first look at Domo's new Analyzer. Don't worry, if you can not make this time, the session will be recorded for future viewing. Please let your colleagues know!

Date of the webinar: Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Time: 10:00 am PDT (1:00 pm EDT)

Registration Link: Here

analyzer.jpg

Discover the All-New Analyzer, the more powerful way to create, explore data, and build a guided experience for others on the Domo Business Cloud platform. We would like to invite you to attend a live, customer-only webinar so you can see Analyzer before it rolls into your Domo instance later this month. Domo University, Product Management and Product Marketing will be hosting this hour long live webinar and will answer audience questions on any features and functions.

We hope to see you there.

Thanks,

—Domo University

Best Answer

Answers

• Ben
    Ben Member

Good morning, 

Was this webinar recorded?

Thank you, 

Ben

• YES!

The video will be published shortly in the Domo University library. As soon as its up I will post a link here to view the recording.

Thanks!

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓

Here is the link to the recording of the webinar held on August 8th!

https://knowledge.domo.com?cid=analyzerwebinar

Thanks!

• I was not sure if you were accepting idea submissions yet since this is still in beta, but I ran into a snag with the YOY feature that would be a great feature for the YOY functionality in Analyzer.

If the idea post is too soon, feel free to close and/or move if I posted in the wrong spot! I wasn't sure with the beta going on if this was an issue or not.

Thanks!

Brian