GoDaddy is our host and wont allow SSH/SSL.

I am attempting to use the MySQL connecter. However, GoDaddy won't support SSH/SSL (https://www.godaddy.com/help/connect-remotely-to-databases-4978?v=1). Has anyone else run into this issue before? 

Best Answer

• zcameron
    zcameron Admin
    Answer ✓

If the connector isn't an option for you, I'd suggest using Workbench to connect to your MySQL database. If you're able to create an ODBC connection to your database, you can use Workbench to pull data from it and push it up to Domo.

Have you used Workbench before? If not, it's a Windows-based program that you can download from the Admin Page in Domo, under the Tools Downloads section.

Answers

• Hi all, Can anybody help @JonDunsworth out? Thanks!

• zcameron
    zcameron Admin
    Answer ✓

If the connector isn't an option for you, I'd suggest using Workbench to connect to your MySQL database. If you're able to create an ODBC connection to your database, you can use Workbench to pull data from it and push it up to Domo.

Have you used Workbench before? If not, it's a Windows-based program that you can download from the Admin Page in Domo, under the Tools Downloads section.

• @JonDunsworth, was @zcameron's answer useful?

• Sorry it took so long to respond, this is what i ended up doing and it worked as need to create my data sets. 

Thanks