Android App for Domo

If you are looking for the Domo App for Android users please visit the play store here.

Thanks!
Dani

Comments

• Hi Dani, seems the link is to google.. However, in China, google is blocked. Is there anywhere else I can find the App? I also need the address for Apple App, much appreciate!
  • Daisy,

One way around this may be to login to your corporate VPN and then try to access. This is a very good question and I will ask internally about a workaround.

@AS, Daisy is a colleague of yours in China so maybe we can work together to assist.

Thanks!

• AS
    AS Coach

I had suggested using a VPN as well, but @DaisyH you might also try a different app store like Baidu.  I don't know if Domo is on those other stores, but it's worth checking out.  And @DaniBoy, if not, this is probably a systemic problem Domo will need to address as it expands internationally.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Thanks Aaron!

Yes, I have raised this internally and we will have to address it for the long haul as we expand globally!

Great seeing you last week and congrats on your Sumo Award!

Regards,